Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April 1st!!!

I know, I know...i'm horrible at this whole blogging thing. But I have a wonderful excuse this semester. I'm taking Pathology and the workload is kicking my ASS!!! I had my first test yesterday. Four weeks of material about inflammation, regeneration and repair, infarction, hemorrhage, shock, neoplasms, molecular stuff (still not sure what this is), environmental path., immuno path, infectious diseases, and a bunch of slides on pathologies made for one fun 3 hour test. I'm confident I did very well. I didn't ace it....but I did well.

So besides being locked in my room for the last 2 weeks studying like a fiend, what have I been doing??? Well, in the beginning of March I was inducted into IEA, which is the honor society here at SGU. I had a really nice dinner at the University Club, and I got a nice little certificate....and all because I have a GPA higher than 3.5 (yes, i'm nerdy).






That is Issac and Me with our wonderful certs (we are both a little tipsy in this pic). So then, on Easter Monday, which is a holiday here in Grenada....why I don't know, but we have off from school.....Alison, Layne, and myself decided to go horseback riding. It was a great experience...here are some pics:



So, I was riding the horse named Princess who just happened to be pregnant....great combo for me!! Overall, the scenery was fantastic and we only payed for an hour but ended up being on the horses longer. Oh, forgot to mention that in order to get to the horse trail, we had to take this incredibly long and bumpy dirt road.....no pavement....just dirt....i felt like I was in the wild west back in the late 1800's....you know, California gold rush style!!!!

Well, now its time to concentrate on Micro which is friday. I will definitely try to post more pics and stories this weekend!!! Have a great week!!!

No comments: