Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AHHHHHH!!!

Today has finally come!!! The dreaded second Pathology test. So many students before have screamed how hard this test is compared to the first. I have been studying my fluffy butt off for 4 straight days for this test and I can only hope I have retained something. Nevermind the fact that yesterday my brain was screaming "NO MORE!!!" and wouldn't allow me the courtesy of one last slide review. Nevermind the other fact that not only do I have path from 9-12 today, but I was one of the unlucky few to also have my clinical skills lab midterm scheduled from 1:30-2:00 and because of this I had to TRY to fit in some studying yesterday (my brain was not happy about that either). Nevermind the final fact that because of the Grenada holiday yesterday, Dr. Grooms decided to throw a party which lasted pretty late into the night forcing me to extend my bedtime by a few hours. Besides all of that, I feel I am prepared. I am confident I can go into that test and do well. Stayed tuned for my follow-up where I prove that last sentence correct OR.....well, I am in a positive mode right now, so lets not think about that!! Wish me luck!!!!

No comments: